PsyPost uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Researchers discover new genetic brain disorder in humans
- Stanford team makes switching off cells with light as easy as switching them on
- Genetic legacy from the Ottoman Empire: Single mutation causes rare brain disorder
- Motor skill deficiencies linked to autism severity in new research
- Children living with a lone parent are as happy as those with two
- Taking a walk may lead to more creativity than sitting, study finds
- Take notes by hand for better long-term comprehension
- Study: Altruistic adolescents less likely to become depressed
- Autism Genome Project delivers genetic discovery
- What makes psychotic teens more at risk for suicide than other groups with psychosis?