PsyPost uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Can Machines Think? Misidentification of humans as machines in Turing tests
- Children as young as three recognise ‘cuteness’ in faces of people and animals
- Paracetamol no better than placebo for lower back pain
- When it comes to depressed men in the military, does height matter?
- Dogs get jealous: Study suggests primordial origins for the ‘green-eyed monster’
- Wide-faced men negotiate nearly $2,200 larger signing bonus
- Toward an oral therapy for treating Alzheimer’s disease: Using a cancer drug
- Sleep deprivation may increase susceptibility to false memories
- Study links enzyme to autistic behaviors
- Targeting the brain to treat obesity