We appreciate your feedback and suggestions for improving PsyPost. Fill out the form below and click send to contact the editor.
- Researchers identify brain circuit that regulates thirst
- When the price just feels right: Do rounded numbers appeal to our emotions?
- Love and intimacy in later life — new study reveals active sex lives of the over 70s
- Diet and nutrition essential for mental health
- Gender roles: Men and women are not so different after all
- ‘Nudge’ psychology is not based on robust evidence — conscious decision-making is more effective
- Why violent psychopaths don’t ‘get’ punishment
- Facebook shapes women’s body image – just not as you’d expect
- Your personality could influence how well you fight disease
- Sci-fi becomes reality with the rise of ‘smart drugs’ at work