We appreciate your feedback and suggestions for improving PsyPost. Fill out the form below and click send to contact the editor.
- Gastrointestinal symptoms reported by moms more common in kids with autism
- Imaging study suggests prenatal air pollution exposure may be bad for kids’ brains
- Orthorexia nervosa: when righteous eating becomes an obsession
- Humans have always come in different shapes and sizes
- 85 college students tried to draw the Apple logo from memory. 84 failed.
- Teenagers shape each other’s views on how risky a situation is
- Evolutionary novelties in vision
- Playing music by professional musicians activates genes for learning and memory
- Researchers discover how body’s good fat tissue communicates with brain
- Love the cook: Attraction to comfort food linked to positive social connections